Collect and disseminate relevant information on decisions and changes that affect operations of members in South Sudan.
- Collect, store and disseminate relevant information pertaining to humanitarian action, recovery and development activities and policies.
- Collect, store and disseminate relevant government publications, announcements, and circulars following up with the appropriate line ministries to ensure that they are understandable to the NGO audience.
- Collect, store and disseminate calls for proposals from donors.
- Disseminate job vacancies from donors, UN Agencies, and NGOs to stakeholders.
- Attend and disseminate minutes/notes of meetings in which the NGO Forum is invited to participate (i.e. pooled funding oversight committees, UN HCTs, donor fora, UN Security Management Team etc.).
- Publish weekly update to the Country Director’s Group.
- Disseminate information on public / special events.
- Maintain and disseminate a contact directory of different stakeholders for NGOs where appropriate.
- Prepare and publish briefings on issues of common interest to the NGO Forum as defined by the Steering Committee.
- Support NNGOs in diagnosing institutional gaps and strengths as well as generate quantitative information to inform NNGO capacity status discussions.
- Support, publicise and/or organize training opportunities for members and/or stakeholders.